4 de juny del 2012

That's a little history, tiny but deep. handle it softly...
Take a sit, it's just starting...

 

Let me in








"El principio de la evasión es el momento más dulce. Todo esta por venir, por ver, por sentir, por vivir."




Archers of Loaf






"Cuando el ruido acecha
no sirve de nada taparse las orejas.
Lo mejor es dejarle pasar,
tarde o temprano cesa."




#raybanprint









"Los pilares. Mis pilares"




Wilco






"This is what love is for
to be out of place
Gorgeous and alone,
face to face."




Refused








"To refuse what's not known
is the best mistake a human can make"




The xx






"I'm yours know
so now I don't ever have to leave.
I've been found out
so now I'll never explore"




Franz Ferdinand








"So if you're lonely...
you know I'm here waiting for you?"




Japandroids







"Now we are used to staying up all night
two hearts beating
oh yeah, oh yeah"




get rest






"El descanso,
lay down lay down,
rápido descenso
de lo que se esta quejando"




The Cure




"You, soft and only
you, lost and lonely
you, strange as angels
Dancing in the deepest oceans,
twisting in the water,
You're just like a dream"




M83






"You came out of nowhere
stealing my heart and brain.
Flaming my every cell,
you make me feel myself"




The Rapture

"Saaaaaaail, sail awaaaaaaaaay
with you"



"When it stops
choices are few,
It's just me and you.
Give me what I need to live
help me come to you"




princpio del final






"Tercer atardecer consecutivo.
Nunca me canso.
Es tan precioso...
Quiero compartirlo!!"




Kings of Convenience




"Only someone
who's moraly superior
can possibly deserve
to rule my world"

Wish you where there... It would have been perfect




Saint Etienne









Beauty never dies




passing by








Families amunt i avall...
Jo vull!!!!




Neon Indian






"It's been at least another year
and still I haven't got the chance to say.
Always rolling off the tongue
never said by nearly sung about a million ways."




DJ Coco






"My mind has changed
my body's frame but god I like it.
My hearts aflame
my body's strained but god I like it."




Dj Coco, ending







"Why can't you see
what you're doing to me
When you don't believe a word I say"




and you came back




"Come on down and dance
if you get the chance,
we're gonna spit on the rival.
All I wanna know
is how far you wanna go
fighting for survival."




back home








"Esto ha sido grande,
pero podria haber sido enorme."




It's raining, girl.








"It's rainy and cold outside,
but you're here"





As you can see, it's been a whole failure. You're still on the inside"

1 comentari:

Ann. ha dit...

quina passada de fotos, grups i cançons. si que estan ben invertits si.. :)